Women want to look beautiful throughout their life. Some hate the sign of a single wrinkle on their face while others carry on throughout their lives dense clusters of wrinkles collected on their skin over time. It’s a preference whether to choose wrinkles or not as now in the modern era; it is possible to prevent the formation of wrinkles and look younger at any age. Wondering how? The answer is Botox.
Cosmetic science has evolved quite a lot over the years, and there is a wide range of cosmetics that claim to show proven results to make you look younger. However, there are also various treatments such as plastic surgery to add permanence to beauty. Some treatments also use injections to reduce wrinkles. One such treatment mentioned in Lady magazine is the treatment of wrinkles with botox injections. Botox is a form of botulinum toxin and works by paralyzing facial muscles to prevent the formation of wrinkles and crow’s feet on the face.
Advantages of Botox:
Here we shall list all advantages that catch the eye when thinking of enriching your face with the beauty and to preserve forever the youth of your skin.
- Relaxes Frown Lines: It works on the frown lines and relaxes them to enhance the look of your face.
- Reduces Crow’s Feet: If you have those cluster of wrinkles below your eyes that’s called crow’s feet, Botox can help it disappear and give you beautiful eyes.
- Reduces Wrinkles: Botox reduces wrinkles that show on your face while walking or moving by reducing the muscle activity on the face.
It sums up that Botox gives you wrinkle-free skin.
Side Effects of botox:
Though the advantages allure you to go for Botox treatment, there are certain major Botox side effects that should be looked at before you go for one. They are the following:
- Facial Paralysis: Botox can cause you facial paralysis. This can show up in the form of droopy eyelids, swelling and bruises. It’s possible that you may not be able to close your eyes. Your smile can also be affected adversely. You may have problems swallowing things or even while speaking. These side effects can be long lasting.
- Problems in Vision: It can also cause you double or blurred vision. Since it is a toxin at the root level.
- Loss or Change of Voice: The side effects also include a loss or change of your voice.
- Allergic Reactions: This treatment can also cause allergic reactions. If you’re allergic to certain things including eggs, this treatment is not for you.
- The problem in Breathing: The treatment side effects include trouble in breathing. It can also cause risk to life.
Caution: Botox treatment is not for pregnant women and people with the neuromuscular disorder. You should consult your doctor before going for any treatment. It is advisable not to try these injections by yourself. Rather go for a treatment under the supervision of a qualified cosmetic surgeon.